Welcome to The Mulder Law Office. Our focus is United States Immigration and Naturalization Law including Criminal Defense for the immigrant. We seek to provide the immigrant with a legal path to immigration in the United States. Your goal is acheived by working with a number of government agencies and representation in State and Federal Courts. The agencies we most often deal with are;
- USCIS; Most immigrant petitions and applications. A sub office of the USCIS is conveniently located across the street from the Mulder Law Office. When we file your application or petition your appointments, including your interview will be at this office.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE); To request bond or release from custody when you have an immigration hold or to represent the person with a deferred removal order.
- Border Patrol; To request bond or release from custody when you have an immigration hold or to represent the person with an order of deferred inspection.
- Immigration Court; The courts are located throughout the United States. We can arrange for your case to be heard at a location most conveniently located to your place of residence.
- Appellate Courts State and Federal to appeal a decision of the lower Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA); Decisions of the Immigration Judge are appealed to the BIA.
- Federal District Court of Appeals and the Middle District of Florida; Common types of cases in these courts are; Appeals from the BIA, Writs, Writ of Mandamus, Felony Re-Entry, Marriage Fraud, Passport Fraud
- Criminal Court; State and Federal to defend you against a criminal charge and preserve your immigration status.
- United States consulates; for consulate processing and waiver approval.
- Successful immigration to the United States involves a number of government agencies. We work with each agency to achieve your success.
Call us for a FREE initial telephone consultation.
(904) 296-7702 – Jacksonville
(386) 246-6888 – Palm Coast
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you a free written information about our qualifications and expertise. The material on this website is for information purposes only and not to be taken for legal advice. Contacting us for a consultation does not make you our client or create an attorney – client relationship.